Learn more about your customers
The brands who are closest to the customer WIN. Use survey questions within your digital stories to learn about your customer's preferences, likes, dislikes, and what makes them tick.
By adding survey questions in the appropriate places within your stories customers can go through the story and provide you with their feedback without ever feeling like they are being surveyed or polled.
Convert insights into personalized digital stories
Customer insights collected through STORYSOFT can provide marketers with critical data which can be used to optimize existing stories or used to inform future marketing campaigns.
Marketers can also leverage the STORYSOFT personalization engine to use survey responses to customize the remaining story for a customer. One selection might lead a customer down one path whereas another selection might lead the customer down a different path within the same story.
How it works
- Tell stories about your brand, product and services
- Add one or more survey questions
- Collect responses
- Review insights using the STORYSOFT analytics portal
- Optimize existing stories, and create new stories, based on those customer insights
Integrated story analytics
- Survey report: See the selections customers are making
- Engagement report: Determine how many people are answering your survey questions
- Channels report: Break down survey responses by the channel people came from